GBWA aims to support a different Christian charity every two years. A new project will be launched at our November 2020 conference.
Current project -
Caring for life is a registered Christian charity with the aim of sharing the love of Jesus with homeless or vulnerable people by providing accommodation, ongoing support, love and friendship. More information
Previous projects include -
- Friends of Mandritsara work in Madagascar - serving the gospel and the community in and around Mandritsara.
- Global Aid Network is a multi-national network of ministries serving to demonstrate the love of God, through word and deed, to hurting and needy people around the world through relief and development projects.
- Rainbow Association provides care for street children, has a children's home and organises a feeding programme.
- Livelihood Project, Philippines is a facility for training men and women enabling them to earn a living and support their families.
- Lovewise works with schools and youth groups to encourage young people to consider making good relationship choices.
- Wheels for the World restores and distributes refurbished wheelchairs, mostly to people in Africa, giving them increased independence and demonstrating the love of God in a practical way.